Enjoy these simple and delightful 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Balls, a quick treat that can be enjoyed plain or coated in chocolate. Share with friends and family or indulge as a satisfying snack.
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter (you can also use allergy-friendly substitutes)
- 2/3 cup coconut flour, oat flour, or protein powder (for a coconut-free version, refer to the notes)
- 1/3 cup liquid sweetener, such as pure maple syrup or keto syrup
- Optional Chocolate Coating:
- 3 oz chocolate (melted with 3-4 tsp oil if desired, for a smoother sauce)
- If the peanut butter is not already soft, gently warm it to make it easily stir-able.
- In a bowl or food processor, combine the softened peanut butter, coconut flour (or oat flour or protein powder), and liquid sweetener. If using a food processor, it will be much easier to blend and yield a more fully blended dough. However, you can also stir the ingredients by hand with some arm strength if needed.
- Blend or stir the mixture until it resembles the consistency of peanut butter cookie dough.
- If you’re using a dry nut butter and the dough isn’t coming together well, you can add a little oil or additional sweetener to help form the dough. Alternatively, if the dough is too soft, add more oat flour to balance the consistency.
- Roll the dough into balls.
- If you prefer, you can dip the balls in melted chocolate for an extra treat. Simply melt the chocolate and mix it with 3-4 teaspoons of oil to create a smoother sauce. Dip the balls into the chocolate and then place them on a parchment or wax-lined tray. Refrigerate or freeze the balls to allow the chocolate to set.
- If you skip the chocolate coating, these peanut butter balls do not need refrigeration.
These 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Balls are a simple and delightful treat. Whether you enjoy them plain or coated in chocolate, they are sure to satisfy your sweet cravings. Share these tasty balls with friends and family or indulge in them as a quick and delicious snack!